Tuesday, March 30, 2010

An Interesting Observation

The other day our family was watching the Discovery Channel's show "Life." We were watching the segment on Mammals and they did a short segment on Cheetahs. Kaylee immediately said,"I hate cheetahs!"

I have always thought they were beautiful animals, especially when they run!! BEAUTIFUL!

Kaylee proceeded to tell me that she thinks Cheetahs look RIDICULOUS. They look like they are wearing awful makeup. Their mascara is running down their face like they have been crying and it looks like they are wearing DARK black lipstick. IT IS JUST WRONG!!

So now this is what I see every time I look at a Cheetah - a sad little face with Mascara running down it.

7 comments:

Sue said...

Leave it to Kaylee to think of makeup. I hope she doesn't notice my makeup flaws :)

MaryAnn said...

Ha! Now that's what I'll think of too! Funny girl.

lori parkhurst said...

such a girlie girl. That is too funny!

R A C H A E L said...

I am rolling on the floor laughing. Poor poor cheetah. Once beautiful, now just cat trash with bad makeup...

Unknown said...

That is funny, but I can totally see her point as I look at that picture!

Jen said...

I am now never going to look at a cheetah again the same way. Now when she is older and lays the make up on thick just tell her that she looks like a crying cat!

Abby said...

Now THAT is funny. Such a strong opinion of such a random thing. Love it.