Monday, February 1, 2010

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO....ME

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO ME. A couple of weeks ago, I turned....32! How did I get to be 32!! I know I have 3 children, but it is strange. I have mixed feelings about the entire thing. I am excited about being the mother of elementary school children, I love how I am more comfortable in my OWN skin, but I am not liking the gray hairs on top of my head.

Anyways-my birthday was wonderful! Warren, my girls, and my friends made me feel extra special and we all need to feel this way. I can be pretty high maintenance on my birthday thinking (more like wishing) the world would stop for a couple of seconds, but I quickly realize that doesn't happen and end up really enjoying the DAY.

Nicole is in a very ODD phase. She has to make a silly face in every picture. Taylor's new accessory almost everyday is marker around her face.


Love the sweet notes from my girls...If you look really close, you can see the letters M and O all over the paper. Nicole spelled Mom all by herself. I love when she spells because the letters are always all over the page instead of being in a straight line.

Taylor's picture had a princess and a bunch of circles (or her letters)

This year I told Warren I just wanted some $$ to go shopping. Kaylee overheard, and for my present she gave me some of her money... $1.75. SUCH A SWEETHEART!!

I have been dying to read "Pride and Prejudice," so Warren got it for me this year. Hate to admit it, but I have never read this book. I AM LOVING IT!!

Here is my stuff...Yes, I did get a hair straightner for my birthday. I don't straighten it very much, but it is fun for a change.

THANKS PAT FOR MY WONDERFUL PURSE.

I love my Birthday Ice Cream Cake. Each year Warren makes it for me and it is WONDERFUL, especially the oreo cookie crust. YUMMY!!

I say, bring on 33!!

9 comments:

Jamie Lamb said...

It looks like you had a fabulous birthday! I love the purse. Happy Belated Birthday!

maynardmoments said...

Happy Late Birthday! You hair looks so cute straight. It looks great curly too though. You have the best of both worlds!

MaryAnn said...

Happy birthday Kim! We need the recipe for that ice cream cake!

Jen said...

Happy birthday 32 times! Love the book, purse, shoes and money!

lori parkhurst said...

I am glad you had a great birthday! Your hair looks cute straightened. See you soon!

R A C H A E L said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

So sad I wasn't there to take you out to dessert.

Sad.

You are the hottest 32 year old EVER

Corrine said...

happy birthday looks like you had a wonderful day!

Kim said...

Kaylee looks just like you in the picture of the 2 of you together!

Abby said...

Happy belated bday! How did we get to be moms in our 30s? You look as spry and lovely as you did in high school--and just as thin, which is more than a LOT of us can say! Glad it was good!