This past weekend Warren and I went on a very fast trip to Utah for my sister's and brother - in-law's graduation from BYU. We left Thursday afternoon and got back late Saturday night. It was very fast, but alot of fun.
I went to Mollie's graduation while Warren watched the girls. Mollie got her Master's in Art History. Her graduation was wonderful and I am very proud of her. A very pregnant women played her violin in high heel shoes, 2 graduates in Musical Theater sang a duet, another graduate showed a slideshow of some of his work in Graphic Design, and Elder Oaks spoke. It was fantastic. After Mollie's graduation, Warren dropped the girls off with me and he went to Steven's graduation. I don't have any pictures of Steven's graduation, but we are so proud of him. He finished in 2 1/2 years and is going to USC for dental school in the fall.
After graduation, we went out to lunch with Grandma, Grandpa,Mollie, and Great-Grandparents. This is Taylor doing her "intense" face, but it so DARN CUTE.
Aunt Mollie with my wonderful Grandpa.
It was a great time. We ate a ton of food, laughed, and enjoyed the great company.
2 comments:
YAY Molly - glad you got to have so much fun with your fam - that's always the best.
Congratulations to Mollie! I've always loved that girl!
Post a Comment