Thursday, December 11, 2008

I LOVE FAMILY

Each month my family (The McVey Family) updates a blog. I love reading it each month and this month it is especially good because of the Christmas Season. I just finished reading it and started to cry. I am so grateful for my family. I just wanted to share with all of my friends out there. If you are want to catch up with my family or want to meet them, here is the link:
http://www.themcveyfam.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Natalie and Clark Rumsey said...

I really enjoy your blog. . . "Snow, Snow, Snow" reminds of when Ford would try to sing it with his LOVELY voice. . . "Doe, doe, doe...." (going up in legibly high tones each time) Good memories.

Natalie and Clark Rumsey said...

By the way, our real blog is this one. . . clarkandnatalierumsey.blogspot.com.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

It's so fun to see pics of your fam and get updates!