Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Beautiful Little Girls

The girls were so excited on Sunday. I let them open their Christmas dresses so they could wear them to church. Nicole kept thinking it was her birthday and wanted to keep opening more presents, but she slowly learned.

Taylor wasn't feeling well on Sunday, but she perked up once she saw the presents.

I love red on Nicole. Her dress was probably my favorite one. It was a red, baby doll dress. She kept grabbing the skirt and lifting it up and down. She loved it!!

Taylor loved her red shoes. She wore them all day long even during her nap. She would scream anytime someone would touch them. At church, a couple of people told her how pretty they looked and Taylor would jerk her leg away and say, "NO!!"

Here are my Beautiful Little Girls!!

I found Kaylee's dress on Friday at Target. It was red with black lace over the top. She kept telling me she didn't want a "Foo Foo" dress, so I had a hard time finding one, but I did. She loved it!!

Taylor looking at her pretty shoes!!

10 comments:

Robin said...

Oh. I just left a comment on how darling your family is...and then it got deleted.

Your family is DARLING.

lori parkhurst said...

Cute, cute dresses! Aspen has a shoe fettish too!

Rachel said...

Your girls are so sweet and beautiful! I think Taylor's shoes are so cute!

Corrine said...

very cute dresses

Kristi said...

They did look so cute on Sunday! Kaylee was so cute twirling in the foyer at church!

Anonymous said...

the girls looked absolutely beautiful on Sunday! I hope you had a great Christmas!!!

Tamzen Fleming said...

They are so beautiful. They all looked so cute at church in their new dresses!

Hans and Michelle said...

YOu do such a great job of picking out clothes that look good on your kids. Very cute. Glad you found Kaylee a dress that wasn't foo foo. I am sometimes surprised that she doesn't like foo foo dresses. Very cute.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

so adorable! I love Christmas dresses!

Brandalyn said...

What beautiful girls! I love all of their dresses. I can't believe how big Taylor is getting. She seems a lot like Taeya in some ways, we have slept a lot in shoes!!