Tuesday, November 4, 2008

WHAT WERE YOU FOR HALLOWEEN?


My girls love dressing up, so Halloween was so much for them. We went to the Highschool for a safe night full of games, candy, and dancing. On Halloween night, we went to our trunk or treat at the church. The girls had alot of fun and I got rid of all our candy. I have never done that before. Kids kept coming back for more. Here are the girls all dressed up and excited.

My Highschool Musical Girls - Kaylee "Gabriella" and Nicole "Troy"

"Gabriella" I was surprised to see how much she looked like me.

"Troy" My basketball Girl who wanted to be a boy for Halloween. She loves TROY!!
"Elmo" or as Taylor says, "Melmo" She was the cutest Elmo around and loved the suckers. She probably had 4 during the church Trunk or Treat. Her costume was so dirty and sticky when the festivities were all done.



At the last minute, I decided to be a witch. The girls had alot of fun playing with my hair and Kaylee did an excellent job doing my makeup. It was a fun night. I love HALLOWEEN!!

11 comments:

maynardmoments said...

Wow, the costumes turned out sooo cute! I love them.

Robin said...

I thought your family was very cute at the trunk or treat. I love that nicole wanted to be Troy! She's all right!

Anonymous said...

you guys look awesome!!! i love how 'in to it' you get - you can see the excitement in their faces. I was just SO impressed how all the kids could go trick-or-treating and not have to wear coats to cover up their costumes!!!!!

Tamzen Fleming said...

Lee and I were commenting to each other how much Kaylee looked like you with that dark wig. All three of them looked so cute. I loved your witch costume too.

R A C H A E L said...

HOORAY HALLOWEEN. And HOORAY ITS OVER!!

Any one else feel wastefull throwing away all that candy?

Your girls are adorable. I wonder what Nicole will think when she looks back on these pics. "SERIOUSLY?! I went as a BOY for Halloween!?" Kaylee looks like a mini you. And taylor. She is my buddy. I kept sneaking her suckers. I was her favorite for a while...

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

I gave in and dressed up for Halloween - I'm a sucker for peer pressure!

I can't believe how much Kaylee looks like you!! So fun!

Dani said...

wow!! Kaylee does look like you!! ok is nicole and her the same height? you all look so cute in your costumes!! good work on your make up!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

who doesn't love Troy??? They look adorable:)

lori parkhurst said...

How fun you guys look great! Did your kids get a haul?

Shannon said...

Such cute costumes...I love High School Musical :)

Jen and Kent said...

Your kids are adorable!!! Way to go on your costume too. What a fun mom you are!