Kaylee - I was talking to Tamzen on the way to Safe Night at Liberty Highschool and telling her about High School Musical 3. I told her it was a pretty good movie. The singing was good, the dancing was good...and than Kaylee interrupted and said, "The kissing was good." WHAT! Tamzen started to laugh and Kaylee said, "What? It was." NICE Kaylee!!
Nicole - Yesterday she came home from school and like usual I asked her what she did at school. Normally, she goes on and on about swinging and playing. Her details are pretty vague and I don't always understand what she is saying. But yesterday when I asked her, this is what happend...
Me - "What did you do today?"
Nicole - "Painted my feet." (very clearly said)
Me - "You painted your feet? No you didn't Nicole. I am sure you did not paint your feet."
Nicole - "Yep, I painted feet"
Me - "Ok Nicole. I don't think so."
Well, today she brought home all sorts of Halloween craft projects. And to my surprise, this is what I saw..

I felt soooo bad for not believing Nicole. She had painted her foot. Poor thing was trying to communicate to me and I didn't even believe her.
Taylor - I was upstairs yelling, "Taylor. Taylor where are you?" And, I heard her from downstairs say with quite the attitude including head tilt "What...Mom?"
Already!! Her newest words are : "scay" (scary), "lello" (yellow), "ucker" (sucker), "oen ease"(open please - referring to candy) and "itch" (witch) Can you tell every single one has something to do with Halloween?
Kaylee - We were reading the scriptures before school and I was telling the story of King Lamoni and Ammon meeting with King Lamoni's father. Lamoni's father was not very happy to see his son with a Nephite, so he tells Lamoni to kill Ammon and Lamoni refuses. Lamoni's father gets angry and tries to kill Lamoni his own son. Kaylee's eyes were all big and she was shaking her head. She than said, "Mom. Lamoni's Dad needs to learn some serious self control." Yes, Kaylee. He needed to control his anger.
11 comments:
too cute! Your girls are darling. Ashley started saying "yoyeepop pease". She then opens it, licks it once or twice, puts it in the trash and asks for another. Nice.
Those are funny stories. Taylor deserves special treats for her new burst of vocabulary...hee, hee.
those are great the kissing one cracks me up.
love the foot ghost.
Good for you for chronicling all of this. These things are priceless! I loved the HSM comment. That is funny!
I love that cute little ghost. That needs to be saved.
Kaylee is my favortite little 5 alomst 6 year old. The kissing and the self control thing had me laughing out loud.
I think Taylor is going to be a lot like Kaylee. She has already mastered the head tilted and I am just waiting until she puts her hand on her hip...
that is funny about kaylee liking the kissing in HSM 3 I have been thinking about taking oakley to see it.
I love hearing what little girls say! They are so different than the boys! Your girls always crack me up! I just love them to pieces!
So cute and so smart. I love Kaylee's comments (already likes the kissing parts, too funny) and Nicole's barefoot ghost is adorable.
ooooohhhhh! I love it!! BTW - congrats to you and Jen being in the new YW presidency! You are such a great fit and you are perfect - big shoes to fill and cute ones at that! You'll do SO great!
I know this is the wrong post, but we absolutely LOVE nutella also!! I love the funny things your girls do and say-- they are adorable!
Post a Comment