Nicole would jump off the dock over and over again. One time she did a massive belly flop and all of the boy cousins, said "She is sooooo cool."
Taylor loves to play chase!!
Savannah and Taylor are only about 6 weeks apart and could not be any different in looks, but their personalities are exactly the same - pretty feisty. Savannah has the red hair, but Taylor has no excuse. Well, in the right light, Taylor has some red in her hair.Taylor loves anything with a buckle. She found this life jacket and wore it everywhere, saying "uckle, uckle, uckle.
"Me Do" Nicole says when she wants to do something all by herself. She especially loves lotion and sunscreen. I left her for about 2 minutes with the sunscreen on the table. This is what happened. Didn't she do a great job. No sunburns for her.
After an afternoon at the lake, we went to Uncle Stan's house in Pocatello for dinner and a testimony meeting. Each one of us wore our shirts with our number on it (we our numbered according to the order we were born). Nicole is #22 (The 22 great-grandchild).
Taylor is such a big girl. She always wants to sit in chairs to be just like her sisters.
Yea, for #33!!
Tight loves for Nicole who got alittle overwhelmed by the choas at the family reunion.

The girls loved the feeling of the sand in their toes.
Nicole spent the day playing in the sand and falling into the water. The water was freezing cold, but that did not stop her. She would flop into the water, swim around, and come up saying, "Cold." She would than come over for a big hug to warm up and than jump back into the lake. Nicole could not have been happier.
Taylor loved to did in the sand and bury her feet.
One of the things the cousins loved to do was make rafts out of the tubes. They would pile them on top of each other while the oldest, Baylor would pull them around.
After our trip to Bear Lake, we went back to Orem for a couple of days. The girls loved to play baby. Kaylee was the baby and Nicole would wrap her up in the blanket as a carseat. I love their imaginations.
While in Orem, we went to Bear Lake. Miss Independent loves to drive the boat. She wouldn't sit down because she couldn't see. She absolutely loves the boat.
Nicole tried to knee board and did AWESOME. She cried at first, but loved it once it started to go. She is quite the trooper.
Kaylee was alittle more nervous. The night before she skiied, she prayed not to be scared. She cried for alittle while because she fell, so Warren went in the water and helped her. After awhile, she did great and earned a movie.
11 comments:
Wow...you got some fun pictures. I love the one of the girls walking in the sand. We sure had fun with you guys!
So glad you're back. SO GLAD!
It looks like you guys had an awesome time! I'm glad you're back and so excited to have you in young womens now! p.s. where are you in all these events!!! :)
I love all your fun pictures. I'm glad you are caught up on your laundry. I loved reading your posts.
What a fun trip and great memories!! McKayla was looking at the blog with me and told me that she misses Kaylee. She remembers Kaylee's last birthday in Lincoln, when she came over and played. Great memory, huh? I have to agree with the "YUCK" in strict routines-- can't agree more!:) I love the fall season, also!! Do you guys have pumpkin patches out there? Nothing like the one in Omaha-- Did you know the Welge's had another baby? Just got Kim's e-mail and I had no idea. It's great!! Have fun getting ready for school and good luck with all.
What a great trip! Welcome back!
Kaylee is going to HATE those pics. Looks like a fun trip! Gald you are back!
Hey! I have been to the Minnitonkca caves. Cool.
I loved your post about all your travels. Your kids look so happy! What a sweet family! By the way, I loved the video of Nicole!! That is awesome!
I LOVE the numbered tshirts! Do you have a big group shot? Did just the kids have the numers? I love holiday posts, but arent' they exhausting, but so exhilarating when done?! Fun to share in your adventures!
Looks like tons of fun! Great pics too!
Post a Comment