
This is the one thing you need to know about this picture. If you look closely, the earrings are actually taped to her ears and they are actually hair bands, but Kaylee wanted big hoop earrings. The crown is also taped to her forehead. It all started when I told her she could not borrow/play with my earrings and she could not get her ears pierced until she was 8 years old. Her pretend princess crown also broke earlier and I told her she would need to buy a new one, so Kaylee decided to be inventive. A couple of days later, this is what she came up with. Doesn't she look beautiful.
6 comments:
Very creative Kaylee. Oakley loved seeing your pic on the blog. Aunt Lori
Oh...my...gosh... I don't know what to say. That has to be the single most hillarious thing I have seen in a while. What a creative little thing! She is 100% GIRL!!!
I can't get over how much she looks like you! So fun and cute...and I may be a little biased but three girls (or more) is the greatest.
i love it!
She's going to be a fun teenager!!!
I think she looks just like you! So beautiful.
Post a Comment